Welcome to Auto Italia!
Auto Italia are service and repair automotive mechanic specialists based in Perth, Western Australia and have been trading successfully for the past 26 years.
We do mechanical work on all makes and models of cars, however we specialise in the mechanics and restoration of European Cars such as Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Ferrari. Our work includes engine rebuilds, modifications and restorations.
We at Auto Italia always welcome new business and car enthusiasts.
History of Auto Italia
Auto Italia, as we are formally known, began in 1980 as Mario's Auto Repairs based at Osborne Park Western Australia. In 1989 we moved to Morley where we are currently located today.
Along with the service and repair side of Auto Italia, restoration and modification requests have been increasing which has given rise to the "Scuderia Italiana" arm of the business which has produced some exciting projects including:
- Fiat 131 Abarth replica turbo
- Fiat Bambino with 5 speed conversion
- Fiat 124 Sport restoration as seen in Hot Fours Mag
- Fiat 124 Spider with turbo fuel injection conversion
- Alfa Romeo GTV with twin spark turbo conversion as seen in Hot Fours Mag
- Alfa Romeo 1958 Spider restoration - 4 time trophy winner
- Fiat X19 restoration with Fiat Uno Turbo motor conversion
- Skyline GTR modifications
- Subaru WRX modifications
- Lancia Delta Integrale performance modifications
- Fiat X19 Dallara replica under construction